Surface-Mount Soldering Technician
NOTE: Due to the fact that a great deal of the work involves government agency customers, interested applicants should be willing and eligible to apply for U.S. Security Clearance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- High density surface mount and through-hole soldering and assembly.
- Build and test prototype circuits and test fixtures.
- Troubleshoot and repair/rework faulty printed circuit boards and assemblies (SMT soldering and de-soldering).
- Analog and Digital PCB Layout.
- Assist engineers with parts selection, ordering, tracking and kitting.
- Generate/prepare appropriate documentation: assembly tracking records, configuration logs, test procedures, parts lists, schematics, etc.
- ASEE or equivalent technical school diploma or military certification and experience.
- 4+ years experience in industry or military.
- PC board layout skills using tools such as ORCAD, Protel, or equivalent and knowledge of PCB assembly processes.
- Skilled in the use of PCs, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Good soldering/PCB rework, mechanical assembly and basic machine shop skills required.
Invocon, Inc. is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Fax (281) 298-1717
19221 Interstate 45 S
Conroe, TX 77385
For more information please Contact Invocon Recruiting